Registration for Fall 2017 Season is Now Open
First, complete HIHA online registration
- Head over to Sportability Online Registration
- Select the proper age group, and click ‘Register Now’
- Complete the registration form.
- Note: Enter ‘TBD’ into the AAU ID field if requested during registration.
- If you are a coach, and signing up your kid, then contact HIHA prior to registration and we will provide you with a discount code to enter during online registration.
Release Forms Instructions:
- Download and print out the HIHA Indemnity and Release – Minors and the HIHA Indemnity and Release – Adult
- Complete the forms, sign them, and bring them to evaluations
- You will need to complete and turn in your forms before you will be allowed to participate in any on-rink activity.
AAU Registration Instructions:
- For Fall season, do NOT register for the current year, make sure you register for next season which starts on 9/1.
- Do NOT register with AAU prior to August 15th!
- AAU memberships are valid from 9/1/XXXX – 8/31/XXXX
- For the Fall 2017 Season, all players, coaches and officials need to go to AAU Sports.
Register as an Athlete for the 2017-2018 season. AAU charges $16-$18 to register.
- Go to AAUsports.org
- Click on “Athlete Membership” (coaches & refs click on “Non Athlete Membership”)
- Create account and complete signup
- Print membership card and bring to your 1st practice