Registration Information for Spring 2018 Season
First, make sure you have current AAU membership. If you played in the HIHA Fall 2017 season, then you should already have a valid AAU membership. If you did not play in the Fall season, here are the AAU Registration Instructions:
- AAU memberships are valid from 9/1/XXXX – 8/31/XXXX
- For the Spring 2018 Season, all players, coaches and officials that did not participate in Fall 2017 season need to go to AAU Sports.
Register as an Athlete for the 2017-2018 season.
- Go to AAUsports.org
- Click on “Athlete Membership” (coaches & refs click on “Non Athlete Membership”)
- Create account and complete signup
- Print membership card and bring to evaluations or your 1st practice
Then complete HIHA online registration
- Head over to Sportability Online Registration
- Select the proper age group, and click ‘Register Now’
- Complete the registration form.
- Note: Enter your AAU ID into the field when requested
- If you are a coach, and signing up your kid, then contact HIHA prior to registration and we will provide you with a discount code to enter during online registration.
Release Forms Instructions:
- Download and print out the HIHA Indemnity and Release – Minors and the HIHA Indemnity and Release – Adult
- Complete the forms, sign them, and bring them to evaluations
- You will need to complete and turn in your forms before you will be allowed to participate in any on-rink activity.